Climate Risks for Insurers : 14/06/2022 (1 CPD) (17h00 - 18h00)
1. Motivations that insurance and pensions can save the world from climate changes.
2. List of Existing models, not exhaustive but includes links.
3. Taxonomy for models. Suggestion of material ones for ORSA 4.
4. Discussion of short comings of methodologies: e.g. Counter-intuitive aspects of ESG Ratings, Economic forecasts overlays to climate models (real world vs risk neutral).
5. Missing portions of current papers: e.g. Long Climate vs Short Insurance timeframes, Effects on insurer/pension vs effect on society.
6. Potential solutions to points 4 & 5.
Matthew Modisett, an
Some practical information:
MS Teams will be used for the web session. You can also use MS Teams on your smartphone.
One day before the websession, you will receive a reminder with the link needed to participate in the websession. Please log-in via this link 5 minutes before the start of the event.
In case of any question, please contact us.