The CERA Global Risk Conference 2021 will take place as a virtual event from Monday 14 June to Thursday 17 June 2021. The Conference will include both pre-recorded and live sessions. The Organising Committee is now accepting submissions for presentations from CERAs and other risk professionals.
The Conference aims to offer cutting-edge and forward-looking insights on current topics to:
- the global CERA population;
- actuaries working in or with an interest in Enterprise Risk Management; and
- other risk professionals.
With the Covid-19 pandemic, global economic instability, uncertainty of natural catastrophes and the ever-present risk of cyber-attacks, there are many topics on which you could choose to share your insights at the conference.
You are encouraged to submit a synopsis of your presentation.
All submissions will be carefully considered by the curators, taking into account the quality, topic area and the length (20 to 40 minutes preferred) – so, we recommend that synopses are approximately four paragraphs long. Due to the capacity of the program, please note that not all submissions will be accepted.
1. Submit your synopsis online by Friday 26 March 2021.
2. We will notify you whether your submission has been accepted by Friday 16 April 2021.
3. Final presentations delivered by Friday 28 May 2021.