Webinar (Second session) : Insurance Performance Indicators
Purpose of the training
The purpose of this training, second of the two parts, is to summarize the main indicators useful to measure and compare the performances of insurance companies for life and non-life activities. Different dimensions (profitability, level of risk, return on capital…) and different regulations (local Gaap, IFRS, Solvency II) will be considered.
The concepts will be directly applied to real figures of Belgian companies.
Following items will be adressed:
- Macro Structure of a P & L account for life and non-life
- The various dimensions of performance
- Profitability indicators (Loss ratio, combined ratio, influence of reinsurance, equilibrium interest rate…)
- Risk indicators and portfolio theory
- Return on capital
- Value measurement / embedded value in life
1) This webinar is the first of two webinars. Participating in the two webinars is obligatory !
2) Closure for registration: 14 May 2020 (at 23:59)
3) Test session: 19 May 2020 (11:00 - 11:30)
Please take into account that if you register for these webinars, a test session is scheduled for 19 May 2020 from 11:00-11:30 to check that the technical requirements are fulfilled.
You will receive all practical information about this test session a few days before the test session will take place.
Kindly make sure that you attend the test session from the same device with which you will attend the webinar.
Please note that the session will run with Citrix. Kindly check with your IT department for any restrictions (firewall settings, etc.).
Your attendance to this test session is mandatory !