PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Complete the form below.
- After receipt of the completed application form and all the required documents, the Accreditation Committee will investigate the application file.
- You will be informed about their decision as soon as available.
- In case of a positive outcome, you are a member of the IA|BE from that moment on and you will receive, among other things, all information necessary to get access to our website.
Important remark: Before starting to complete the form make sure you have the following documents, which have to be uploaded, at hand. Without these documents, your application cannot be handled by the Accreditation Committee.
- A copy of the diploma(s) certifying the actuarial skills;
- The document issued by the university/academic institution detailing the courses taken and the associated credits for the above mentioned actuarial diploma(s);
- A copy of the previous university diploma(s);
- If applicable, the proof of affiliation to a national actuarial association recognized by the Actuarial Association of Europe (AAE) and/or the International Actuarial Association (IAA).