What every (future) Director should know ...
Day 1 (07/03/2023)
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM
‘The Board of Directors in the Insurance Sector’ program is an executive program organized by IA|BE, the Institute of Actuaries in Belgium.
The objective of this program is to:
- provide a comprehensive understanding of the organization, operation and challenges of the insurance market;
- provide insight into the operation and responsibilities of a Board of Directors and Directors;
- provide levers that allow the role of Director to be optimally fulfilled.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING COURSE FOR?
The program is designed for:
- Candidate directors: future directors who need to prepare for a possible role at the top of an insurance company.
- Experienced directors from other sectors: exercising a (possibly new) mandate in the insurance sector
- Existing directors (CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other senior executives): the strengthening of existing skills or preparation for new mandates within the Board.
METHOD OF APPROACH
The intention is to organize interactive sessions in which various visions are discussed from different angles. An active contribution of and interaction with the participants will also be encouraged.
- The session will take place at the Actuarial House - Place du Samedi 1 - 1000 Brussels.
- Languages used during the session: Dutch, French and English.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact Gerda Elsen.