Websession : The IA|BE 2020 mortality projection for the Belgian population and the Covid-19 impact analyse : 23/11/2020
16h00 - 16h05 : Welcome (by Jean-Claude De Pooter)
16h05 - 17h05 : The IA|BE2020 mortality projection for the Belgian population, by Katrien Antonio, Sander Devriendt and Jens Robben
- Data collection using Eurostat, HMD and StatBel
- Technical model description, calibration and scenario generation
- Assessing parameter uncertainty with a bootstrap procedure
- Results, backtests and applications
- From IA|BE2015 to IA|BE2020 impact of changes in data collection, model adjustments and recent data points.
17h05 - 17h15 : Break
17h15 - 17h45 : Covid-19 impact analysis, by Katrien Antonio, Sander Devriendt, Dominik Sznajder, Jens Robben
- Creating (virtual) data points for Belgium in 2020 and for the rest of EU in 2019-2020
- Using the Short Term Mortality Fluctuations (STMF) from HMD and data from Eurostat
- Scenarios for 2020
- Recalibrating IA|BE2020 and impact assessment.
17h45 - 18h15 : Discussion
18h15 - 18h30 : Conclusions & Closing of the event
Participation is free!
Some practical information:
Please also make sure that you are joining the websession with a stable internet connection.
In case of any question, please contact us.