These three sessions of module 1 are the first sessions of a new program about 'Pensions'.
In the three sessions of module 1 the principles of the collective pension plans as well as their funding will be discussed.
Subjects to be discussed:
- Concept of collective pension plans and multi Pillars approach
- Different types of benefit plans (DB/DC/Defined ambition/Cash Balance/…)
- General actuarial financing methods (répartition pure, répartition provisionnée, répartition des capitaux de couverture, capitalisation individuelle, capitalisation collective)
- Architectures and reforms of the First Pillar (PAYG versus funding, notional accounts,points schemes, …) with international comparisons
- Funding vehicles of the Second Plllar (internal provisions, pension funds, sector-based funds, group insurance, …)
Remark: Language of the sessions = English
Module 2 of the program 'Pensions' will be organized in September 2019.
Other modules and individual sessions will be organized as from October 2019 on.
Other subjects to be discussed:
- Several funding techniques ( Normal Cost, Accrued Liabiltity, Unit Credit Cost, Projected UNit Credit Cost, Aggregate Cost, ...)
- IAS 19
- Risk Mitigation
- Statutory financial reporting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
More info will follow soon ...