This workshop will provide the participants with an insight into alternative reinsurance capital.
The training will last about 2 hours including a break and Q&A.
This training will allow participants to gain an understanding of the evolution of alternative capital vs the traditional reinsurance capacity.
The workshop will equip participants to:
- Familiarise themselves with alternative capital and collateralised capacity;
- Understand the benefit of using alternative capital;
- See a case study of the creation of a Sidecar;
- Example of a cat bond vs traditional reinsurance;
- Case study of a whole account QS as a means to optimise capital.
The workshop makes use of case studies and exercises, with non-life and life insurance companies being analysed and financial models reviewed.
Language can be either English, Flemish or French depending on the participants.